Contact us today to find out more about the services we have to offer you.
Celebrating 10 years service to the ………………community !…………………
We are your local chimney friendly sweeps offering clean, effortless chimney sweeping, nest removals, guards, pots and liners at competitive prices. we also offer stove installation including a wide range of stoves and multi fuel stoves covering Aylesbury, High Wycombe, and the surrounding areas. We strive to be the cleanest, most efficient service in the area. We have appointments to suit you, if you work, why not book an early morning (07:00) or evening slot 20:00 thus saving your weekend? We also fit wood burning stoves and chimney liners. We offer a free advice and survey service to see what stove best suits you. why not Book appointment with Stuart, Paul or Alan today ?
we also sell kindling and a variety of fire spares .
Tips for enjoying your open fire:
- Consider safety before all else. Although the fire is confined to a fireplace, it still can present a fire hazard to your home.
- Before use each year, check that the chimney is cleared of debris and that birds as well as other animals have not taken up residence in the top of the chimney breast.
- Keep furniture and furnishings a safe distance from the fireplace and ensure that any close furniture is able to withstand direct heat.
- Do not burn wood that is coated in creosote, or other forms of chemical to protect the wood against rotting, borers etc. When this wood burns it releases toxins into the air.
- Do not use improperly seasoned or wet wood – it will not burn properly and has the ability to smoke, sputter, and even put out the fire.
How often should my chimney be cleaned?
- Smokeless Fuels – At least once a year
- Bitumous Coal – At least twice a year
- Wood – Quarterly (in use)
- Oil/Gas – Once a year